Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Palo Alto Downtown
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, the Bay Area’s leading real estate services company, announced today that 16 agents from its Peninsula offices ranked among the top 1,000 Realtors in the U.S. for home sales last year in a new report by The Wall Street Journal and REAL Trends, a national communications and real estate consulting company.
The annual report ranked the top 250 agents and teams in four separate categories: individual sales volume, individual transaction sides, team sales volume and team transaction sides.
The 16 Peninsula Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage agents making the list were:
- Jim Arbeed, the Patty Dwyer team and Tom Neel from Burlingame;
- The Lyn Jason Cobb team, Hugh Cornish, Hanna Shacham and Elaine White from the Menlo Park-El Camino Avenue office;
- Tom LeMieux and Keri Nicholas from the Menlo Park-Santa Cruz Avenue office;
- The Kristin Cashin Group from the Menlo Park-Valparaiso office;
- Nancy Goldcamp from Palo Alto;
- The Kavanaugh team from Portola Valley;
- David Young from the Redwood City-San Carlos office;
- Anna Ow of San Mateo; and
- Scott Dancer and Erika Demma from Woodside.
“I couldn’t be more proud of these 16 outstanding Realtors who serve our clients on the Peninsula,” said Rick Turley, president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. “This national honor is a testament to their dedication and commitment to providing incomparable service to home buyers and sellers. They truly are the best in the business, and I’m thrilled that they are part of the Coldwell Banker team.”
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage had the strongest showing of any real estate company in the Bay Area, with 32 agents and teams in the region making the prestigious list – more than three times that of any other local brokerage.