The Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) 2017 Global Luxury Summit begins tomorrow in Miami, and Realogy will have strong representation with over 20 executives and real estate professionals affiliated with its brands who will share their industry expertise as speakers at the event.
The three-day Summit offers education, training, and networking opportunities for attendees, and features keynote speakers and panelists focusing their discussions on luxury real estate.
“We are proud to strengthen our long-standing support of AREAA and to be part of a platform that delivers a compelling opportunity for attendees to understand the complexities of the luxury real estate market, particularly with respect to international buyers,” said Tanya Reu-Narvaez, senior vice president of human resources, Realogy Franchise Group and Corporate Services. “Given the explosive growth in the Asian International Market, understanding and aligning with the Asian marketplace is a business imperative.”
Realogy Speaker Highlights:
- Charlie Young, president and CEO of Coldwell Banker Real Estate, is the event co-chair for AREAA. He will welcome attendees and have an active role at various functions throughout the conference, including as a closing speaker on the topic of “The Future of Luxury Real Estate.”
- Sherry Chris, president and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, will lead the discussion during the breakout session, “Millennials and Luxury Real Estate.”
- 20 other speakers affiliated with Realogy’s brands are scheduled to speak on a variety of topics. Their names and photographs can be found here: http://summit.areaa.org/speakers/
- Realogy is the sponsor of AREAA’s Event App.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is the sponsor of the “Millennials and Luxury Real Estate” breakout session.
- Coldwell Banker is sponsoring the closing brunch, “The Future of Luxury Real Estate,” and the following breakout sessions: “Mining for Gold: Building a Powerful Business Network,” “Understanding High Net Worth Individuals,” and “The Sophisticated Marketer.”
- CENTURY 21 is sponsoring the International Luncheon.
- Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC is sponsoring the Network Directory Reception.
- ERA Real Estate is sponsoring the Leader’s Reception.
Founded in 2003, the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) is a nonprofit professional trade organization dedicated to promoting sustainable homeownership opportunities in the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities by creating a powerful national voice for housing and real estate professionals that serve this dynamic market. With over 15,000 members in 35 chapters across the U.S. and Canada, AREAA is the largest Asian organization in North America.